- Released: February 1, 2008
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
- 1.Travellin' South - Albert Collins
- 2.Rock Me Baby - Lightnin' Hopkins
- 3.Love Struck Baby - Stevie Ray Vaughan
- 4.Six Strings Down - Jimmie Vaughan & The Tilt A Whirl Band
- 5.I've Never Found A Man - Miss Lavelle White
- 6.Tell Everybody I Know - Keb' Mo'
- 7.Born In Louisiana - Gatemouth Brown
- 8.Since I Fell For You - Dr. John
- 9.Mary Had A Little Lamb - Buddy Guy
- 10.Queen Bee - Taj Mahal
- 11.Yellow Moon - The Neville Brothers
- 12.Big Road Blues - Rory Block
- 13.Ain't It Funny How Time Slips Away - W.C Clark & Friends
- 14.Night Life - B.B. King
- 15.Leap Of Faith - Delbert McClinton
This is part of Sony Legacy's The Best Of The Austin City Limits series.
As the third volume of Columbia's Austin City Limits series, this one shines the spotlight on the cornucopia of blues treasures from the show's rich history. The big tickets here include Lightnin' Hopkins' lion-in-winter performance of "Rock Me Baby" (complete with screeching wah-wah pedal), Stevie Ray Vaughan's "Love Struck Baby," his brother Jimmie's tribute to him on "Six Strings Down," Albert Collins' "Travelin' South," and Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown's "Born in Louisiana." Performances from Buddy Guy, Taj Mahal, Keb' Mo', B.B. King, W.C. Clark, the Neville Brothers, Miss Lavelle White, Dr. John, Rory Block, and Delbert McClinton complete this excellent package. ~ Cub Koda