- Released: February 1, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
- 1.Minstrel Boy / Piper's Jig / Wearing Of The Green - Paddy Noonan
- 2.If You're Irish, Come Into The Parlor / Hannigan's Hooley - Paddy Noonan
- 3.Unicorn, The - The Irish Rovers
- 4.Dirty Old Town - Paddy Reilly
- 5.Mountain Dew - The Clancy Brothers / Tommy Makem
- 6.Danny Boy - Frank Parker
- 7.Plough and the Stars, The - Gallowglass Ceili Band
- 8.Kelly, The Boy From Killan - The Dubliners
- 9.Rising of the Moon, The - The Clancy Brothers / Tommy Makem
- 10.Pub With No Beer, The - The Dubliners
- 11.Rose of Tralee, The - Morton Downey
- 12.Galway Bay - Frank Parker
- 13.Whiskey in the Jar - The Dubliners
- 14.When Irish Eyes Are Smiling - Morton Downey
Compilation producers: Lawrence Cohn, T. Blade.
Includes liner notes by Kenton Robert Adler and Liam Clancy.
Sony's The Ultimate St. Patrick's Day Celebration may not necessarily live up to its billing, but it's nevertheless a great collection of classic Irish tunes ("The Unicorn," "Dirty Old Town," "Danny Boy," "The Plough and the Stars," "The Rising of the Moon," "The Pub with No Beer," "Rose of Tralee," "Galway Bay," "Whiskey in the Jar," "When Irish Eyes Are Smiling"), performed by a stellar lineup of musicians, including the Irish Rovers, Paddy Reilly, the Clancy Brothers, Frank Parker, the Clancy Brothers, the Dubliners, Morton Downey and Paddy Noonan. It may not be the ultimate St. Paddy's Day album, but it comes pretty close to delivering on that promise. ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine