Music In My Heart
|You Save:||$1.50 (10% Off)|
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English, Japanese
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 10 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: September 7, 2004
- Originally Released: 1940
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Tony Martin, Rita Hayworth & Alan Mowbray|
|Performer:||Eric Blore, Edith Fellows, George Tobias, Rita Hayworth & Alan Mowbray|
|Directed by||Joseph Santley & Joseph Stanley|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Rita Hayworth shines in Music In My Heart, her very first Columbia Pictures musical comedy, co-starring famed recording artist Tony Martin (who sings the 1940 Academy Award-nominated song, "It's A Blue World") and featuring the lush sounds of Andre Kostelanetz and his orchestra.
Hearts and taxicabs collide when Bob Gregory (Tony Martin) and Patricia O'Malley (Rita Hayworth) miss the midnight boat for Europe. He was on his way to be deported and she was about to wed Charles Gardner III (Alan Mowbray), a middle-aged millionaire she doesn't really love. So when Patricia decides to marry Bob instead, her change of mind sparks a series of comic misunderstandings that leave these tow lovers heartbroken and alone. Just how they'll get back together is anybody's guess, but Bob and Pat needn't worry. They may have missed the boat, but their ship is about to come in.
- Renowned bandleader Andre Kostelanetz conducts his orchestra in 'Na Tabuleira da Bahiana,' written by Ary Barroso.
- Additional cast: George Humbert (Luigi); Joey Ray (Miller); Don Brodie (Taxi Driver); Julietta Novis (Leading Lady); Phil Tead (Marshall); and Marten Lamont (Barrett).
- Additional credits: William Castle (dialogue director) and Eugene Anderson (assistant director).
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 11 ratings.