Home In Oklahoma
Roy Knocks The West For A Singin', Lead-Slingin' Loop!
|You Save:||$2.03 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 Alpha DVDs for $39.90
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Roy Rogers Double Feature: Ridin' Down the Canyon (1942) / On the Old Spanish Trail (1947) ~ $5.95 (Save 25%)
- Silver Spurs ~ $5.95 (Save 25%)
- Yellow Rose of Texas ~ $5.95 (Save 25%)
More products that might interest you:
- Classic Western Collection: 20 Full Color Vintage Movie Postcards ~ $9.98 (Save 33%)
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 11 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: August 31, 2004
- Originally Released: 1946
- Label: Alpha Video
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Performer:||George "Gabby" Hayes, Dale Evans, Carol Hughes, George Meeker, Lanny Rees, Ruby Dandridge, George Lloyd, Arthur Space, Frank Reicher, George M. Carleton & Bob Nolan|
|Directed by||William Witney|
|Edited by||Lester Orlebeck|
|Written by||Gerald Geraghty|
|Composition by||Tim Spencer & Joseph Dubin|
|Director of Photography:||William Bradford|
Description by OLDIES.com:
After the wealthy Flying U Ranch owner Sam Talbot is killed by a fall from a horse, reporter Connie Edwards (Dale Evans) enlists the help of newspaper editor Roy Rogers to investigate a rumor that Sam may have actually been murdered. Talbot's 12 year-old ward, Duke Lowery (Lanny Rees), inherits Sam's ranch, much to the dismay of Talbot's greedy niece, Jan Holloway (Carol Hughes). Roy, Dale and ranch hand Gabby (Gabby Hayes) set out to prove Jan is involved in a threat on Duke's life and possibly Sam's murder. Under the superb direction of William Witney, Home in Oklahoma is filled with memorable songs, including Roy and Dale's rendition of the novelty classic "Miguelito."
Roy Rogers and Dale Evans team up in another music-filled, action-packed western. Here, Dale plays Connie Evans, a city reporter from St. Louis who travels to Oklahoma to investigate the death--possibly a murder--of ranch owner Sam Talbot. Roy plays a local newspaper editor, and the two work together to ensure that young Duke Lowery (Lanny Rees) receives the ranch intended as his inheritance and to uncover the perpetrators of the terrible crime. Like most Roy Rogers westerns, this film features music by Sons of the Pioneers, as well as the Flying "L" Ranch Quartet.
Action | Adventure | Cowboys | Journalists / Journalism | Murder | Theatrical Release
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 11 ratings.
Based on 11 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 2,734
- UPC: 089218448897
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
- 26 Men - Volumes 1-3 (3-DVD) ~ $10.50 on SALE
- $50,000 Reward (Silent) (with Bonus Short, "Then Came The Yawn") (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- 7 Sins of The Vampire (2002) / Devilish Desire of Dario Dragani (2012) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- 70s Grindhouse Black Exploitation: TNT Jackson (1979) / The Black Godfather (1974) / Black Cobra (1981) / Black Cobra 2 (1990) / Black Cobra 3: The Manila Connection (1990) / The Black Gestapo (1975) / The Black Six (1974) (3-DVD) ~ $10.50 on SALE
- Abilene Town (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
Alpha Video Labels:
- Ace of Clubs (1925) / Another Man's Boots (1922) (Silent) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Aces Wild / Wild Mustang (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Art Acord Double Feature: Fighters of the Saddle (Silent) / Pursued (Silent) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Across the Plains (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Across the World (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE