Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 28 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: December 18, 2012
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: New Line Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Trailer
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, French
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French
- Dolby True HD 5.1 - English, French
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Sight and Sound - 08/01/1991
"...The characters are inventive, varied and distinctive..."
New York Times - 03/22/1991
"...Definite improvements [in the Ninja Turtles series]....[Enjoy the] treatment of Ninja fight scenes as the playful dance sequences that the essentially are..."
Los Angeles Times - 03/22/1991
"...They're every-teens as turtles, and the sheer silliness of the mixture carries its goofy little charge..."
When reporter April O'Neil does a story on Professor Perry, and his efforts to uncover a certain toxic waste, the evil Shredder concludes that this is what gives the turtles their power, gets his hands on some and proceeds to create dangerous mutants. Armed with Professor Perry's anti-mutant antidote, it's up to the crime fighting turtles and a pizza delivery boy to conquer these mutants.