- Released: March 22, 2011
- Label: RCA
- 1.Blow [Cirkut Remix]
- 2.The Sleazy Remix - (featuring Andre 3000)
- 3.Tik Tok [Untold Remix]
- 4.Animal [Switch Remix] - (remix)
- 5.Animal [Switch Remix]
- 6.Your Love Is My Drug [Dave Aude Club Remix]
- 7.We R Who We R [Fred Falke Club Remix]
- 8.Take It Off [Billboard Remix]
- 9.Tik Tok [Chuck Buckett's Veruca Salt Remix]
- 10.Blah Blah Blah [Dj Skeet Skeet Radio Remix] - (featuring 3OH!3)
Recording information: The Kitchen Studios, Dallas, TX.
Photographers: Steven Gomillion; Dennis Leupold.
After releasing the nine-song odds-and-ends EP Cannibal in late 2010, bratty dance diva Kesha waited just five months to drop another stopgap effort, but I Am the Dance Commander + I Command You to Dance is a different animal altogether. Here, it's all about the remixes, and with names like Fred Falke, Switch, and DJ Skeet Skeet behind the boards, the listener is in for a decidedly bumpy ride. "Blah Blah Blah" now bleeps like a funky computer during a power surge while "Animal" has morphed into a speaker-ripping monster with an extra fat bassline. OutKast member Andr? 3000 adds a wild verse that goes from absent fathers to poppin' bottles on "The Sleazy Remix," but safer numbers like a club-friendly mix of "Your Love Is My Drug" and an especially electro take on "Blow" serve to anchor this generally frenzied collection. As far as anything new, the previously leaked "F**k Him He's a DJ" finds its official home here, strutting and sinning defiantly, reassuring Kesha fans that the kids are all spite. ~ David Jeffries