- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 2 hours, 2 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: January 27, 2009
- Originally Released: 1965
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A yellow Phantom II Roll-Royce is the setting for three otherwise unconnected tales of romance and adventure. The first owner is a British diplomat whose wife uses the back seat of the Rolls to conduct an affair with one of his underlings. The car is then used in the 1930s by a gangster's moll who falls in love with a photographer. Finally, an American woman uses the car to unwittingly smuggle a political activist across the Yugoslavian border during World War II.
- THE YELLOW ROLLS-ROYCE was director Anthony Asquith's final film.
- The Rolls-Royce used in the film was a 1930 Phantom II Sedanca de Ville.