- Rated: Unrated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 31 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: November 18, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Wolfe Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary: Jeff London - Director, Eric Dean - Star
Performers, Cast and Crew:
After suffering through an inhibited childhood and getting knocked around by the vagaries of adult life, two men who grew up in a small Arizona town rekindle a deep love when one of them, Jake, heads back home on a vacation away from the city and reconnects with the his old friend, Kyle, who's always yearned to leave town and go to college.
Description by Wolfe Video:
As young men, friends Kyle and Jake had special feelings for each other, but small-town life was too inhibiting for them to express their emotions.
Twenty-one years later, neither man's life has turned out the way he planned. Jake hoped to make it big in the city, but finds business unfulfilling. Kyle hoped to go to college, but stayed home to care for his ailing mom, and tend the horses. One day, Jake takes a vacation back to the desert to spend a few days with his long-lost buddy. To both men's surprise, old emotions are rekindled ? but this time, with the help of family, they are about to find out how they can be happy once again ? under the Arizona Sky.
Gay / Lesbian |