- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 28 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: December 11, 2012
- Originally Released: 2012
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Whale of a tale: beasties and myths
- Gutt's sing-along
- Seafaring music videos
- And more!
- Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.39
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, French, Spanish
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles - English, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Steve Martino &
Michael Berg &
Michael Berg &
Director of Photography:
Seann William Scott,
Eddie 'Piolin' Sotelo,
Chris Wedge &
Total Film - 08/01/2012
3 stars out of 5 -- "Bouncing along on a 3D sugar rush, part four is sufficiently wacky fun..."
Los Angeles Times - 07/12/2012
"[T]he look of the film franchise has always been one of its strong points and CONTINENTAL DRIFT takes it up a notch. The high-seas action and the way in which old Mother Earth is falling apart are very cool in their execution and make for great watching."
Scrat's acorn obsession sparks a continental catastrophe that sends Manny (voice of Ray Romano), Diego (voice of Denis Leary), and Sid (voice of John Leguizamo) on an epic adventure involving a ship full of fearsome pirates, and an unexpected reunion as the ICE AGE saga continues in this eye-popping sequel. Queen Latifah, Seann William Scott, and Josh Peck reprise their roles, with Jeremy Renner, Jennifer Lopez, and Aziz Ansari heading up the rest of the voice cast.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 24 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to
write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 101,575
- UPC: 024543800286
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item