- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 28 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: December 11, 2012
- Originally Released: 2012
- Label: Fox Searchlight
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Whale of a tale: beasties and myths
- Gutt's sing-along
- Seafaring music videos
- And more!
- Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.39
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, French, Spanish
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles - English, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Steve Martino &
Michael Berg &
Michael Berg &
Director of Photography:
Seann William Scott,
Eddie 'Piolin' Sotelo,
Chris Wedge &
Total Film - 08/01/2012
3 stars out of 5 -- "Bouncing along on a 3D sugar rush, part four is sufficiently wacky fun..."
Los Angeles Times - 07/12/2012
"[T]he look of the film franchise has always been one of its strong points and CONTINENTAL DRIFT takes it up a notch. The high-seas action and the way in which old Mother Earth is falling apart are very cool in their execution and make for great watching."
Scrat's acorn obsession sparks a continental catastrophe that sends Manny (voice of Ray Romano), Diego (voice of Denis Leary), and Sid (voice of John Leguizamo) on an epic adventure involving a ship full of fearsome pirates, and an unexpected reunion as the ICE AGE saga continues in this eye-popping sequel. Queen Latifah, Seann William Scott, and Josh Peck reprise their roles, with Jeremy Renner, Jennifer Lopez, and Aziz Ansari heading up the rest of the voice cast.
- Sales Rank: 109,687
- UPC: 024543800286
- Shipping Weight: 0.14/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item