- Number of Discs: 3
- Released: April 5, 2005
- Label: Sony
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 1.Mom and Dad's Waltz
- 2.Look What Thoughts Will Do
- 3.I Love You a Thousand Ways
- 4.Always Late (With Your Kisses)
- 5.I Want to Be with You Always
- 6.She's Gone, Gone, Gone
- 7.A Little Unfair
- 8.I Never Go Around Mirrors (I've Got a Heartache to Hide)
- 9.That's the Way Love Goes
- 10.Railroad Lady
- 11.If You've Got the Money I've Got the Time - (previously unreleased)
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Pancho and Lefty
- 2.It's My Lazy Day
- 3.My Mary
- 4.Half a Man
- 5.Reasons to Quit
- 6.No Reason to Quit
- 7.Still Water Runs the Deepest
- 8.My Life's Been a Pleasure
- 9.All the Soft Places to Fall
- 10.Opportunity to Cry
- 11.Half a Man - (previously unreleased)
- 12.My Own Peculiar Way - (previously unreleased)
Tracks on Disc 3:
- 1.Do Right Woman, Do Right Man
- 2.Always on My Mind
- 3.A Whiter Shade of Pale
- 4.Let It Be Me
- 5.Staring Each Other Down
- 6.Bridge Over Troubled Water
- 7.Old Fords and a Natural Stone
- 8.Permanently Lonely
- 9.Last Thing I Needed First Thing This Morning
- 10.The Party's Over
- 11.Man Who Owes Everyone, The - (previously unreleased)
- 12.I'm a Memory - (previously unreleased)
3 LPs on 3 CDs: ALWAYS ON MY MIND (1982)/TO LEFTY FROM WILLIE (1977)/PANCHO AND LEFTY (1983).
Personnel: Willie Nelson (vocals, guitar, background vocals); Willie Nelson; Merle Haggard (vocals, guitar, background vocals); Chips Moman, Johnny Christopher (guitar, background vocals); Grady Martin, Jody Payne, Lewis Talley, Reggie Young (guitar); Johnny Gimble (mandolin, fiddle); Mickey Raphael (harmonica); Don Markham, John Marett (saxophone); Toni Wine, Bobby Wood (keyboards, background vocals); Bobby Emmons (keyboards); Rex Ludwig, Gene Chrisman, Paul English (drums); Gary Talley (background vocals).
Audio Mixer: David Swope.
Liner Note Authors: Rick Petreycik; John Morthland; Rich Kienzle.
Recording information: January Sound Studio, Dallas, TX (1975); Moman's Recording Studio, Nashville, TN (1975); Pedernales Studio, Spicewood, TX (1975); Pendernales Studio, Spicewood, TX (1975).
Photographers: Don Hunstein; Joe Bangay; Kenneth McGowan; Sandy Speiser; Beverly Parker; David Redfern; Bobby Wood.
Arranger: Willie Nelson.
Vol. 2 of Columbia's lazily constructed Willie Nelson "three-fer" series contains the label's 2003 reissues of To Lefty from Willie, Pancho & Lefty, and Always On My Mind in their entirety. Besides 1977's ode to Lefty Frizzell, it's a weak chunk of the artist's rich and prolific career. All three discs feature the same tracks in the same order that appear on the individual releases, as well as their accompanying liner notes. This collection is only notable for its lack of a jewel case, as each reissue album is roughly the same price if purchased individually. ~ James Christopher Monger