Judy Garland The Amsterdam Concert December 1960 (Live) (2-CD)
- Released: November 13, 2012
- Originally Released: 2012
- Label: First Hand
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 1.Judy Garland interviewed by Nikko van Fleet
- 2.Male dialogue
- 3.Orchestral Number
- 4.Ageeth Scherphuis announcement
- 5.Orchestral Introduction
- 6.Norrie Paramor interviewed by Ageeth Scherpius
- 7.Garland Overture
- 8.When You're Smiling
- 9.Medley: Almost Like Being in Love / This Can't Be Love
- 10.Talk - 'It's lovely to be here in Amsterdam...'
- 11.Do it Again
- 12.Talk - Paris hairdresser story
- 13.You Go to My Head
- 14.Talk - 'I wonder what all the people listening to the radio are thinking...'
- 15.Alone Together
- 16.Talk - 'I'm known, if I'm known at all...'
- 17.Who Cares?
- 18.Talk - 'The next starts with a moan...'
- 19.Puttin' On the Ritz
- 20.Talk - 'I think the next is a sort of strip-tease tempo...'
- 21.How Long Has This Been Going On?
- 22.Just You, Just Me
- 23.The Man That Got Away
- 24.San Francisco
- 25.Talk - 'I could stay here for a week...'
- 26.Sid Luft interviewed by Ageeth Scherphuis
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.That's Entertainment
- 2.I Can't Give You Anything but Love
- 3.Talk - 'Now you know you can't get any attractive pictures from there...'
- 4.Come Rain or Come Shine
- 5.Talk - 'I ran out of breath on the last note...'
- 6.You're Nearer
- 7.Talk - 'There's another nice song...'
- 8.If Love Were All
- 9.Talk - 'Shall we go on with this nonsense...'
- 10.A Foggy Day (in London Town)
- 11.Talk - 'We had about twenty stagehands in Paris...'
- 12.Zing! Went the Strings of My Heart
- 13.Talk - 'I can hear a marvellous woman off there...'
- 14.Stormy Weather
- 15.Medley: You Made Me Love You / For Me and My Gal / The Trolley Song
- 16.Rock-a-Bye Your Baby (with a Dixie Melody)
- 18.Talk - 'Thank you very, very much...'
- 19.Over the Rainbow
- 20.Talk - 'You know we don't have too many orchestrations...'
- 23.Talk - 'I think it's rather beastly to keep coming on and going off...'
- 24.It's a Great Day for the Irish (false start)
- 25.It's a Great Day for the Irish
- 27.Talk - 'I don't know what we can do...'
- 28.After You've Gone
- 29.Talk - 'I think we're going to have to just do one of them over again...'
- 30.San Francisco
- 31.Talk - 'God bless you and goodnight...'
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: Judy Garland (vocals); David Lee (piano).
Audio Remasterer: Deborah Spanton.
Liner Note Author: Jonathan Summers.
Recording information: Tuschinski Theatre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (12/10/1960).
Photographers: Dirk Van Der Made; Harry Pot.
Vitaphone Cavalcade of Musical Comedy Shorts Collection... (DVD-R)(3)
$38.38 on SALE
Judy Garland - TCM Greatest Classic Legends Film Collection... (DVD)(2)
$10.31 Super Savings
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Best of Chicago Garage Bands - The Quill Records Story (CD)(14)
99¢ on SALE
WCBS FM101.1 - Motown, Soul & Great Rock 'N Roll: Rock 'N... (CD)(5)
$4.98 on SALE