A government agent disguised as a cowboy investigates a series of plane crashes around a mid-western village.
|You Save:||$2.03 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 Alpha DVDs for $39.90
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
More products that might interest you:
- Classic Western Collection: 20 Full Color Vintage Movie Postcards ~ $5.98 (Save 60%)
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 56 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: February 24, 2004
- Originally Released: 1936
- Label: Alpha Video
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Performer:||Slim Whitaker, Wheeler Oakman, Claudia Dell & Walter Miller|
|Directed by||Sam Newfield|
|Original story by||Wyndham Gittens|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Scientific genius Professor Brent, inventor of a ray gun that controls electrical energy, is kidnapped by evil hombres Dawson (Walter Miller) and Kincaid (Wheeler Oakman). They use the invention to shoot down and pillage mail planes transporting valuable bonds. Professor Brent's sleuthing daughter Natalie (Claudia Dell) investigates her father's mysterious disappearance. Hot sparks fly between her and undercover G-Man Tim Caverly (Tim McCoy) as they follow the trail of airplane disasters to the mountain settlement of Shiloh, California. Shiloh has been a ghost town for decades since the silver mine went bust and the townsfolk moved away. The two are taken captive by Dawson and Kincaid and the stage is set for a final showdown of mythic proportions.
A mysterious "ghost patrol" is using a ray machine to shoot mail planes out of the sky, and G-men have to turn to Tim McCoy to solve the baffling riddle.
Airplanes | Mysteries | Mystery | Science-Fiction | Suspense | Thriller
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 19 ratings.
Based on 19 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 9,841
- UPC: 089218434296
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Westerns Movie Categories:
100 Rifles (DVD) ~
$11.15 Super Savings
3 Bad Men / Hangman's House (DVD) ~
$16.28 Super Savings
3 Godfathers (DVD) ~
$7.67 Super Savings
- 3:10 to Yuma (Widescreen) (DVD) ~ $5.98 on SALE
3:10 to Yuma (Blu-ray) ~
$6.75 Super Savings
- 26 Men - Volumes 1-3 (3-DVD) ~ $10.50 on SALE
- $50,000 Reward (Silent) (with Bonus Short, "Then Came The Yawn") (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- 7 Sins of The Vampire (2002) / Devilish Desire of Dario Dragani (2012) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- 70s Grindhouse Black Exploitation: TNT Jackson (1979) / The Black Godfather (1974) / Black Cobra (1981) / Black Cobra 2 (1990) / Black Cobra 3: The Manila Connection (1990) / The Black Gestapo (1975) / The Black Six (1974) (3-DVD) ~ $10.50 on SALE
- Abilene Town (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE