- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 53 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: November 1, 2003
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: Platinum Disc
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Interactive Features:
- Interactive Menus
- Chapter Scenes
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Jenny Wright &
Jamie Lee Curtis
Chloe Webb &
Jamie Lee Curtis
Rolling Stone - 02/21/1991
"...A terrific cast - with special cheers for Mantegna, Malkovich and Fiorentino..."
New York Times - 02/01/1991
"...Malkovich gives the film a welcome tartness....Down-to-earth..."
Los Angeles Times - 02/01/1991
"...QUEENS LOGIC is an unusually good-looking and sounding movie. Cinematographer Amir Mokri's palette is gritty and luminous; the rock score tingles; the actors chomp into their roles like street corner pepperoni slices..."
A group of lifelong friends return to the old neighborhood for the wedding of Ray and Patricia. As Ray develops cold feet and Patricia's patience wears thin, they and their pals engage in moments of soul searching and nostalgic reminiscence of their lives together in Queens.
A group of discontented "thirtysomething" men, who grew up together in Queens, reunite to celebrate the impending marriage of one of their own. Their coming together proves to be a real eye-opener, especially when they are confronted with the reality that, despite their advanced age, they are still plagued by the same fears and demons that held them back in their youth. With everyone frozen by his own incessant neurotic questioning, no one knows if the wedding is on or off.
- Estimated budget $6 million - $8 million.
- Joe Savino, who co-wrote the film's original story, is a graduate of the Columbia University Film Program.
- Screenwriting debut of actor Tony Spiridakis.
- Copyright 1990 New Visions Pictures.