Sara Evans Greatest Hits
Only 10 copies left
|LABOR DAY SALE:||$6.30 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.68 (21% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: October 9, 2007
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: RCA
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: Sara Evans (background vocals); John Shanks (acoustic guitar, electric guitar, piano, electric bass, background vocals); Dan Dugmore (pedal steel guitar); Jonathan Yudkin (banjo, mandolin, violin, fiddle, viola, cello, harmonium, upright bass); Charles Judge (piano, Hammond b-3 organ, keyboards, programming); Paul Bushnell (electric bass); Jeff Rothschild (drums, programming); Chris McHugh, Abe Laboriel, Jr. (drums); Matt Evans, Ashley Evans Simpson, Hillary Lindsey, Vince Gill (background vocals).
A stint on the TV reality hit DANCING WITH THE STARS (which unfortunately was shortened by a messy and very public divorce) brought Sara Evans to the same sort of mainstream pop attention that singers such as Faith Hill, the Dixie Chicks, or Carrie Underwood were familiar with. As a well-chosen pr‚cis of her career up to that point, 2007's GREATEST HITS is a fine introduction to an underrated country talent. Gathering 10 songs from Evans's first five albums plus four brand-new songs, including the defiant first single, "As If," GREATEST HITS is a textbook example of how to program a best-of compilation that will attract both devoted fans and newcomers.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 43 ratings.
Based on 43 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 35,320
- UPC: 886970877022
- Shipping Weight: 0.20/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
- ABBA Gold: Greatest Hits [Deluxe Edition] (3-CD) ~ $30.60 LABOR DAY
- Aerosmith Devil's Got a New Disguise: The Very Best of Aerosmith (CD) ~ $7.18
- Arthur Alexander The Greatest (CD) ~ $17.09
- Blue Collar Comedy Tour The Best Of Blue Collar Comedy (2-CD) ~ $12.58
- Brooks & Dunn Brooks and Dunn - The Greatest Hits Video Collection (DVD) ~ $12.50 LABOR DAY