- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 37 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 30, 2012
- Originally Released: 1970
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Theatrical Trailer
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Based on the popular television serial. As a series of attacks leaves all of the victims with distinctive marks on the neck, Barnabas Collins arrives in town searching for a new wife.
Dan Curtis, the creator of the "Dark Shadows" TV series, produced and directed this feature-length film based on the characters of the popular cult show.
Vampire Barnabas Collins arrives at Collinwood, his family's estate, posing as a relative from England. But he cannot control his blood-lust, and ends up attacking some of Collinwood's dwellers. The strange deaths attract the attention of Dr. Julia Hoffman, who soon discovers Barnabas's secret -- and believes that she can cure him of the curse of the undead.
- Color by Metrocolor.
- Additional cast: Nancy Barrett (Carolyn Stoddard), Louis Edmonds (Roger Collins), Donald Briscoe (Todd Jennings).