Shania Twain Greatest Hits
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$6.71 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$4.27 (39% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: November 9, 2004
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Mercury Nashville
- $1.29 on iTunes1.Forever And For Always
- $1.29 on iTunes2.I'm Gonna Getcha Good!
- $1.29 on iTunes3.Up!
- $1.29 on iTunes4.Come On Over
- $1.29 on iTunes5.Man! I Feel Like A Woman!
- $1.29 on iTunes6.That Don't Impress Me Much
- $1.29 on iTunes7.From This Moment On
- $1.29 on iTunes8.Honey, I'm Home
- $1.29 on iTunes9.You're Still The One
- $1.29 on iTunes10.Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)
- $1.29 on iTunes11.Love Gets Me Every Time
- $1.29 on iTunes12.No One Needs To Know
- $1.29 on iTunes13.You Win My Love
- $1.29 on iTunes14.I'm Outta Here! (If You're Not In It For Love)
- $1.29 on iTunes15.Woman In Me, The (Needs The Man In You)
- $1.29 on iTunes16.Any Man Of Mine
- $1.29 on iTunes17.Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?
- $1.29 on iTunes18.Party For Two - (previously unreleased, featuring Mark McGrath)
- $1.29 on iTunes19.Don't! - (previously unreleased)
- $1.29 on iTunes20.Party For Two - (previously unreleased, with Billy Currington)
- $1.29 on iTunes21.I Ain't No Quitter - (previously unreleased)
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: Shania Twain (background vocals); Shania Twain (vocals); Mark McGrath, Billy Currington (vocals); Brent Mason (guitar, electric guitar); John Willis (acoustic guitar, banjo, bouzouki, mandolin); Michael Thompson (electric guitar, slide guitar, E-bow, bouzouki); Billy Crain (slide guitar); B.J. Cole (dobro); Terry McMillan (harp, harmonica, cowbells); Jonathan Yudkin (mandolin, violin, fiddle, cello); Glen Duncan , Larry Franklin, Rob Hajacos, Aubrey Haynie, Stuart Duncan, Joe Spivey (fiddle); David Hamilton , The Irish Film Orchestra, Carl Marsh (strings); Joey Miskulin (accordion); John Barlow Jarvis (piano, Wurlitzer organ); Matt Rollings, Michael Omartian (piano); John Hobbs (organ, Wurlitzer organ); Joe Chemay (electric bass, bass guitar, fretless bass); Diamond Duggal, Simon Duggal (percussion); Olle Romo (programming); Dann Huff (guitar, electric guitar, electric 12-string guitar, wah-wah guitar, electric sitar, talk box, 6-string bass, sound effects); Biff Watson (acoustic guitar, electric guitar, nylon-string guitar); Larry Byrom (acoustic guitar, slide guitar); The Nashville String Machine (strings); Arthur Stead (piano, organ, Wurlitzer organ); Paul Leim (drums, percussion); Robert John "Mutt" Lange (background vocals).
Audio Mixers: Michel Gallone; Lynn Peterzell; Mike Shipley; Steve McMillan.
Recording information: A.R.P. Track Productions, St. Anne Des Lacs, Quebec, Ca; Battery Studios, Nashville, TN; Compass Point Studios, Nassau, The Bahamas; Emerald Sound Studios, Nashville, TN; GBT Studio, Nashville, TN; Glenn Gould Studio, Toronto, Ontario, Canada; Javelina Recording Studios, Nashville, TN; Masterfonics Tracking Room, Nashville, TN; Officine Meccaniche Next Recording Studios, Milan, Ital; Recording Arts, Nashville, Yn; Seven Studios, Mamaroneck, NY; Seventeen Grand Recording, Nashville, TN; Sound Stage Studio, Nashville, TN; Windmill Lane Recording Studio, Dublin, Ireland.
Arranger: Robert John "Mutt" Lange.
With the help of her husband, "Mutt" Lange, a legendary producer who helmed mammoth hits by AC/DC and Def Leppard, Canadian songstress Shania Twain developed a highly commercial style of country-tinged pop music that helped her become one of the biggest stars in America. Though GREATEST HITS doesn't include the two major singles from her 1993 self-titled debut, Twain has released so many hits that the 21-track disc is still overflowing with familiar chart-busters. Listening to these ubiquitous songs all in one stretch will leave listeners awed at the breadth of Twain and Lange's incredible talent for catchy pop ditties that sound cutting-edge while still retaining that ever-important hint of Nashville twang. In fact, though laced with the usual fiddles and steel guitars, many songs end up recalling ABBA and the Cars as much as anything south of the Mason-Dixon Line. Of course, the main attraction is always Twain's smoothly sensual voice, which has won over millions of fans worldwide.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 243 ratings.
Based on 243 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
The Definitive Greatest Hits: Til the Last Shot's Fired... (CD)
$17.73 Super Savings
Top ranking titles in the Country & Bluegrass genre:
- Skeeter Davis Blueberry Hill / The End of The World (CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Jack Scott The Very Best of Jack Scott (2-CD) ~ $6.98 on SALE
- Waylon Jennings The One And Only / Heartaches By The Numbers (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Don Gibson Hurtin' Inside / I Love You So Much It Hurts (CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Chet Atkins Chet Atkins And His Guitar / The Guitar Genius (CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE