- Released: February 5, 1991
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: MCA Nashville
- 2.Mr. & Mrs. Used to Be
- 3.Blue Kentucky Girl
- 4.You Ain't Woman Enough (To Take My Man)
- 5.Don't Come Home a Drinkin' (With Lovin' on Your Mind)
- 6.Fist City
- 7.I'm a Honky Tonk Girl
- 8.Your Squaw Is on the Warpath
- 9.Wings Upon Your Horns
- 10.Coal Miner's Daughter
- 11.After the Fire Is Gone
- 12.You're Lookin' at Country
- 13.One's on the Way
- 14.The Pill
- 15.When the Tingle Becomes a Chill
- 16.Out of My Head and Back in My Bed
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel includes: Loretta Lynn (vocals, guitar); Conway Twitty (vocals); Ernest Tubb, Grady Martin (guitar); Don Helms (steel guitar); Floyd Cramer (piano); The Jordanaires (background vocals).
Recorded in Nashville between 1961 and 1976. Includes liner notes by Chris Skinker.
Personnel: Loretta Lynn (vocals); Chris Skinker (programming).
Liner Note Author: Chris Skinker.
Recording information: Nashville, TN (09/08/1961-06/28/1976).
Photographer: Matthew Barnes .
Perhaps the best, and most representative, single disc Lynn best-of to date, this covers the years 1961-1976, and includes just about all of her signature songs, from her hard country debut single "I'm a Honky Tonk Girl" to proto-feminist don't-take-any-crap anthems like "Your Squaw Is on the Warpath" and "Fist City," to the autobiographical "Coal Miner's Daughter" and "You're Looking at Country." This may not be all the Loretta Lynn you'll ever need, but it will do in the meantime.