Hopalong Cassidy - Volume 1: 5 Classic Feature Film Westerns (Border Patrol / Doomed Caravan / Fool's Gold / Forty Thieves / Hidden Gold)
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$5.04 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.95 (28% Off)|
- Hopalong Cassidy - TV Collection 2 (4-DVD) ~ $29.05
- Hopalong Cassidy - Volume 2 (Pirates on Horseback / Borrowed Trouble / Dangerous Venture / False... ~ $5.04
- Hopalong Cassidy - Volume 4 (Riders of the Timberline / Riders of the Deadline / False Paradise /... ~ $5.04
- Hopalong Cassidy - Volume 5 (Colt Comrades / The Dead Don't Dream / Three Men from Texas / Stick to... ~ $5.04
- Sunset Carson Rides Again ~ $5.95 (Save 25%)
More products that might interest you:
- Classic Western Collection: 20 Full Color Vintage Movie Postcards ~ $5.98 (Save 60%)
- Digitally Mastered
- Interactive Menus
- Chapter Selections
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 5 hours, 11 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: October 23, 2007
- Originally Released: 1940
- Label: Platinum Disc
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital - English
- BORDER PATROL
- DOOMED CARAVAN
- FOOL'S GOLD
- FORTY THIEVES
- HIDDEN GOLD
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Performer:||Douglass Dumbrille, Glenn Strange, Russell Hayden, Claudia Drake, Andy Clyde, Rand Brooks, Robert Mitchum & Britt Wood|
|Directed by||George Archainbaud & Lesley Selander|
|Produced by||Harry Sherman & Lewis J. Rachmil|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Border Patrol: (1943) Hopalong Cassidy and his pals, working as Texas Rangers, set out to find how twenty-five Mexicans have disappeared after being hired by the "Silver Bullets" mine. They ride into town and find that the mine owner is a one-man government. He arrests them on a trumped-up charge and they are tried before a kangaroo court.
Doomed Caravan: (1941) Jane Travers (Minna Gombell) runs Crescent City Freighting Company and proves her metal by fighting off a gang of would-be robbers who have been plaguing her freight line. Hopalong Cassidy arrives with his pal Lucky to deliver a gold shipment and they wind up joining Jane's caravan to help protect the gold.
Fool's Gold: (1947) Hopalong Cassidy's old friend, Colonel Jed Landy (Forbes Murray) visits the Bar 20 to ask Hoppy to help save his son who has deserted the army and joined an outlaw gang.
Forty Thieves: (1944) Hopalong Cassidy, running for re-election as sheriff, loses the election when a gang of thugs, headed by a parolee Hoppy sent to prison five years before, rigs the election by intimidating the voters.
Hidden Gold: (1940) In this Cassidy western, Hoppy and Lucky come to visit their old pal Speedy (Britt Wood) and reveal that they are investigating a series of gold thefts for the Express Company.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 37 ratings.