- Released: May 30, 2005
- Label: Jasmine Music
- 1.Foolish Pride
- 2.Goin' Steady
- 3.Have I Waited Too Long?
- 4.Saving My Tears for Tomorrow
- 5.Just Married
- 6.They Made Me Fall in Love with You
- 7.What's the Use to Love You?
- 8.I've Got Five Dollars and It's Saturday Night
- 9.If You Ain't Lovin' You Ain't Livin'
- 10.Tattle Tale Tears
- 11.You're Right But I Wish You Were Wrong
- 12.What Can I Do with My Sorrow?
- 13.I Can't Wait for the Sun to Go Down
- 14.I Hardly Knew It Was You
- 15.I Knew You When
- 16.Forgive Me Dear
- 17.In the Chapel in the Moonlight
- 18.Baby My Heart
- 19.You're the Angel on My Christmas Tree
- 20.Just Out of Reach of My Two Open Arms
- 21.A Place for Girls Like You
- 22.If That's the Fashion
- 23.That's What I'd Do for You
Liner Note Author: Paul Hazell.
This single volume by Jasmine is a solid view of the youthful Faron Young, who, after Hank Williams (his greatest influence without a doubt), established himself as a crooner and songwriter who stood outside the usual rough and tumble of country music. With his small band, Young was able to conjure aural visions of a much larger one, and his delivery -- deeply influenced by Williams' phrasing and meter -- is simply out of this world: smooth and soulful, emotionally redolent of a darker and sweeter truth inside these songs than was perhaps originally intended. It matters not simply because Young would tear a song apart in his reading of it, and create something from it that virtually anyone could enjoy. For the money, this should not be missed by anyone interested in Young. ~ Thom Jurek