- Commentary by Lucie Arnaz, Desi Jr. and Carol Burnett on their Favorite Episodes
- Never Before Seen Bloopers
- Rehearsal Footage
- Sketch from a "Jack Benny Television Specia"l With Lucy, Jack and Johnny Carson
- Sketch From an "Ann-Margret Television Special"
- A Classic Pepsodent Commercial
- Footage From A Benefit Dinner Where Lucie and Desi Jr. Play Their Parents In An "I Love Lucy" Sketch
- Number of Discs: 4
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 10 hours
- Video: Color
- Released: August 17, 2004
- Originally Released: 1968
- Label: Shout Factory Theatr
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- A classic Pepsodent commercial with commentary
- Audience warm-up with Lucy's husband and show executive producer Gary Morton
- Never-before-seen bloopers
- Rehearsal footage
- Sketch from a Jack Benny television special with Lucy, Jack and Johnny Carson
- Sketch from an Ann-Margret television special featuring Lucy and Ann-Margret
- The Here's Lucy syndication sales tape
- The original CBS network promos
- Audio Commentary:
- Lucie Arnaz,
- Desi Jr. and
- Carol Burnett
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Entertainment Weekly - 09/03/2004
"[A] lot funnier than you remember..."
Description by OLDIES.com:
"Here's Lucy," which ran on CBS from 1968-1974, was the third hit TV show starring the most beloved comedienne of her time-the immortal Lucille Ball. She plays Lucy Carter, a widow raising two teenage children in Los Angeles, who works as a secretary in an employment agency owned by her stuffy brother-in-law (played by the inimitable Gale Gordon.) "Here's Lucy" keeps it all in the family too, as Lucy's real-life children Lucie Arnaz and Desi Arnaz, Jr. play teenagers Kim and Craig. This hilarious series boasts a roster of guest stars that only the queen of comedy herself could draw. Watch Lucy mix it up with the likes of Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, Carol Burnett, Jackie Gleason, Johnny Carson, Milton Berle, and Jack Benny and many more. Musical talent like Ann-Margret, Sammy Davis Jr., and Wayne Newton offer memorable performances within the story.
Lucielle Ball (of "I Love Lucy" infamy) played Lucy Carter, a widow with two teenage children, in this popular television comedy which originally aired between 1968-1974. Taking a job as a secretary for her brother-in-law while delicately balancing her duties
as a single mother proves to be a perilous task for Lucy, but one that often resulted in highly comedic situations. This collection includes some of the most popular episodes from the show.
Classic Television |
Comedy Skits |
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to
write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 67,880
- UPC: 826663404890
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 4 items