- Released: September 14, 2001
- Label: Jasmine Music
- 1.Long Gone Lonesome Blues
- 2.Why Don't You Love Me (Like You Used to Do)?
- 3.Moanin' the Blues
- 4.Howlin' at the Moon
- 5.Cold, Cold Heart
- 6.May You Never Be Alone
- 7.Nobody's Lonesome for Me
- 8.I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
- 9.They'll Never Take Her Love from Me
- 10.My Bucket's Got a Hole in It
- 11.Wedding Bells
- 12.Just Waitin'
- 13.Everything's Okay
- 14.Dear John
- 15.No, No Joe
- 16.I Can't Help It (If I'm Still in Love with You)
- 17.A House Without Love
- 18.I Just Don't Like This Kind of Livin'
- 19.Jesus Remembered Me
- 20.Help Me Understand
- 21.Why Should We Try Anymore?
- 22.Men with Broken Hearts
- 23.My Son Calls Another Man Daddy
- 24.Too Many Parties and Too Many Pals
- 25.Beyond the Sunset
Contains 25 tracks.
Liner Note Author: Paul Pelletier.
This is a decent one-disc follow-up to England's Jasmine label's His Greatest Hits, Vol. 1: Honky Tonkin'. This second platter contains 25 tracks with decent if not excellent sound, but its price is very attractive. Some of the cuts listed here are indeed Hank Williams' classics: "Cold Cold Heart," "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry," "My Bucket's Got a Hole in It," "Wedding Bells," "I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love with You)," "My Son Calls Another Man Daddy," and more. These are some of the saddest of the sad by Williams,and all of them hit the charts, too. Getting the first volume and this one to build a Williams collection makes wise musical and economical sense. Keep in mind, however, that there are many Williams collections out there, and comparing tracks might be a good idea. That said, these are authentic first versions. ~ Thom Jurek