- Behind The Scenes Mini-Documentary
- Photo Gallery, Biographies & Filmographies
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Languages: English, French
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 16 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 25, 2005
- Originally Released: 1961
- Label: Vci Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Single Side - Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Behind the Scenes: Short Film
- Interactive Features:
- Text/Photo Galleries:
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
A salvage vessel is nearly sunk off the Irish coast by an undersea earthquake. A few nights later, a walking sea monster tangles with the fishing boats and enters the small town. Fishermen from England catch the "60-foot-tall deep-sea creature." The monster is taken to London for a Circus and, with great shock, they find out that the creature is really just a baby. The creature's mother, who is upset and drastically larger, follows his trail to London, leaving a wake of destruction in her path.
The special effects of Gorgo, provided by Tom Howard - two time Academy Award winner - are truly admirable. The monsters are quite ferocious - except when they wiggle their ears.
A lonely boy befriends a baby prehistoric monster named Gorgo. When Gorgo's monster mom discovers her son missing, she goes on a terrible rampage and destroys half of London in a desperate search for her lost reptilian offspring.