Toby Keith How Do You Like Me Now?!
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$6.74 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$3.14 (32% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Toby Keith ~ 20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection: Best of Toby Keith ~ $8.34
- by Toby Keith ~ Blue Moon ~ $9.89
- by Toby Keith ~ Toby Keith ~ $9.89
- by Toby Keith ~ Unleashed ~ $8.34
- Released: November 2, 1999
- Originally Released: 1999
- Label: Dreamworks Nashville
Country Music People (1/00, pp.27-8) - 3.5 out of 5 - "...well put together...with its ascending melody line and neat rhyme pattern....a sound, confident album from a performer with a style authentically his own."
- 1.How Do You Like Me Now?!
- 2.When Love Fades
- 3.Blue Bedroom
- 4.New Orleans
- 5.Country Comes To Town
- 6.Heart To Heart (Stelen's Song)
- 7.She Only Gets That Way With Me
- 8.Die With Your Boots On
- 9.You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This
- 10.Hold You, Kiss You, Love You
- 11.Do I Know You (Bottom Of My Heart)
- 12.I Know A Wall When I See One
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: Toby Keith (vocals); Larry Byrom, B. James Lowry (acoustic guitar); Brent Rowan, Brent Mason, Jerry McPherson (electric guitar); Sonny Garrish, Paul Franklin, Dan Dugmore (steel guitar); Aubrey Haynie (mandolin); Terry McMillan (harmonica); Clayton Ivey, Gary Smith (piano, organ, keyboards); Steve Nathan (organ, keyboards); Mike Brignardello, Glenn Worf (bass); Owen Hale (drums); Paul Leim (programming); Curtis Young, John Wesley Ryles, Holly Van Bemmel (background vocals).
All tracks have been digitally mastered using HDCD technology.
Personnel: Toby Keith (vocals); Larry Byrom, Mark Casstevens, B. James Lowry (acoustic guitar); Jerry McPherson, Brent Mason , Brent Rowan (electric guitar); Aubrey Haynie (mandolin); Terry McMillan (harmonica); Clayton Ivey (piano, organ, keyboards); Steve Nathan (organ, keyboards); Owen Hale (drums); Paul Leim (drum programming); Curtis Young, John Wesley Ryles (background vocals).
Audio Mixer: Chuck Ainlay.
Recording information: LOUD Recording; Sound Stage Studios, Nashville, TN.
Photographer: Matthew Barnes .
Toby Keith is a "stealth" country star: you don't see him on magazine covers or chatting with Jay Leno, yet he's still managed to score an impressive string of hits. But those fans that are clued in to Keith's music will love this, his debut for DreamWorks Nashville. Like his previous albums, it showcases Keith's smooth, powerful baritone voice and his considerable songwriting talents. The clever title track is every singer's revenge fantasy: showing the girl who ignored you back in high school that you did too become a big star.
Keith's songs encompass a wide range of emotions: he gets rowdy on "Country Comes to Town," shows his tender side in "Heart to Heart (Stelen's Song)," and takes a knowing look at a dying romance in "When Love Fades." Standouts include "Do I Know You (Bottom of My Heart)" and "I Know A Wall When I See One," both about men struggling to forget about past loves and move on. "Hold You, Kiss You, Love You" is a deceptively simple song with a vocal arrangement that gets under your skin and stays there. This is well-crafted country from a dependable artist who deserves to be a household name.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 91 ratings.
Based on 91 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Country Top Hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s (4-CD)
$19.98 on SALE
Get Rhythm / Story Songs of Trains And Rivers (CD)
$2.98 on SALE
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists Extreme Hits - The Sixties, Volume 2: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Retrospective Classic Rock (3CD) ~ $7.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Afternoon Delight: 70's Romance (CD) ~ $4.98 on SALE
- The Duprees For Collectors Only: 47-Song Collection (2-CD) ~ $6.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD Box Set) ~ $9.98 on SALE