- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 36 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 9, 2012
- Originally Released: 1979
- Label: Shout Factory Theatr
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: New Interview with Henry Winkler
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
This American version of Dicken's immortal classic takes place in a small New England town during the time of the Great Depression. The greedy president of a finance company learns Christmas lessons about love and generosity.
An American version of Dickens' classic about a miserable miser who, thanks to a trio of ghosts, finally finds redemption -- and a new-found understanding of the meaning of Christmas.