The Three Stooges Dizzy Doctors
- Audio: English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Subtitles: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 42 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: July 24, 2001
- Originally Released: 1930
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
- Dolby Digital Mono - Portuguese
- Dolby Digital Mono - Spanish
- Interactive Features:
- Scene Selection
- Interactive Menus
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||The Three Stooges, Moe Howard, Larry Fine, Curly Howard & Shemp Howard|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Dizzy Doctors (1937): The Stooges' wives have issued a warning: you snooze, you lose. Instead of sleeping all day they must get jobs or the wives will walk, so they boys get jobs selling a miracle medicine named Brighto. It'll be a miracle if they survive attempting to sell it at a local hospital.
Termites Of 1938 (1938): The Stooges make pests of themselves at a high society party when a socialite's out-of-town husband leaves her without a date, and her maid mistakenly phones their exterminator company instead of an escort service.
Brideless Groom (1947): Voice teacher Shemp has every reason to sing when he inherits a half-million dollars. The only catch is that he has to be married by 6 p.m. When the world gets out, every dame in town who's ever rejected him all of a sudden thinks they'll make beautiful music together.
Listen Judge (1952): When a wealthy woman asks the Stooges to fix her doorbell, she has no idea the ding-a-lings will wreak havoc on her home. But it's no party for the Stooges when they offer to fix dinner for her guests not knowing that her husband is the judge who freed them earlier.
Bubble Trouble (1953): In this remake of All Gummed Up, the Stooges test their fountain of youth formula on Mrs. Flint, who becomes a ravishing young beauty. But when Mr. Flint ingests his dose, he turns into a horrible beast instead!
The Tooth Will Out (1951):The only thing more dangerous than an outlaw with a toothache is a dentist named Shemp! After a week in dental school, the Stooges head west to set up shop. But when a murderous bandit ambles in, he's the one who should be worried about his extraction.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 14 ratings.
Top ranking titles in the Comedy genre:
- Ultra-Rare Pre-Code Comedies, Volume 3 (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- The Masquers Club: The Pre-Code Comedies Collection (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Silent Comedy Marathon, Volume 7 (Silent) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- The Golden Age of Cartoons: Cultoons! Rare, Lost and Strange Cartoons! Ads and Oddities (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Blondes and Redheads: Lost Comedy Classics, Volume 2 (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE