The Three Stooges Cops And Robbers
|You Save:||$1.50 (10% Off)|
- Audio: English, Spanish
- Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 41 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: August 27, 2002
- Originally Released: 1936
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
- Dolby Digital Mono - Spanish
- Interactive Features:
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Selection
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||The Three Stooges, Moe Howard, Larry Fine, Curly Howard & Shemp Howard|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Calling All Curs (1939): Veterinarians Moe, Larry and Curly have gone to the dogs, but when they attempt to replace a priceless pooch that's been dognapped while under their care, they really wind up in the doghouse. They're barking up the wrong tree if they think they can get away with this scheme!
Disorder In The Court (1936): When a sexy nightclub dancer is put on trial for murder, her only hope is three star witnesses: Moe, Larry and Curly. The Stooges are only too happy to help, but when they show up in court to testify, their antics disrupt the proceedings and the defense never rests.
Dizzy Detectives (1943): Rookie gumshoes Moe, Larry and Curly kick off their new careers with a case that proves to be way over their heads. It seems a gorilla is committing a series of burglaries, and they may be the only ones to catch him. Can they crack the case before the big ape really goes bananas?
Flat Foot Stooges (1938): A crooked firetruck salesman finds himself in hot water when he sabotages one of Fire Chief Kelly's trucks. While Larry, Moe and Curly pamper Chief Kelly's fire truck pulling horses, a blaze engulfs the firehouse and puts the firefighting Stooges to the ultimate test.
Crime On Their Hands (1948): Diamonds may be a girl's best friend, but they're not Shemp's. When he mistakes the Punjab Diamond for a breath mint, Shemp faces the end of an unsterilized knife in the hands of Dapper Dan, who stole the diamond and wants it back - and he's not waiting until it passes naturally.
Who Done It? (1949): When The Phantom Gang strikes again, millionaire Old Man Goodrich calls the Alert Detective Agency and hires the Stooges to protect him. But Moe, Larry and Shemp arrive just after Goodrich is kidnapped, and are thwarted by a seductress who administers a near lethal dose of distraction.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 13 ratings.
Movies & TV with some of the same main people:
The New Three Stooges Collection (DVD)
$5.04 Super Savings
- Summer Fun, Volume 3: 10 Summer Hits on CD + The Three Stooges on DVD (CD + DVD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Laugh Pack: Africa Screams / The Flying Deuces / The Three Stooges - Simply Hilarious (3-DVD) ~ $5.98 on SALE
- The Three Stooges (2-DVD) ~ $3.98 on SALE
Tales from the Three Stooges (3-DVD) ~
$17.81 Super Savings
Top ranking titles in the Comedy genre:
- The Golden Age of Cartoons: Cultoons! Rare, Lost and Strange Cartoons! Ads and Oddities (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off (DVD) ~ $4.98 on SALE
- Ultra-Rare Pre-Code Comedies (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Vitaphone Varieties - Volume 3: 16 Short Subjects (DVD-R) ~ $17.98 on SALE
- Blondie, Volume 1: 5-Episode Collection (DVD) ~ $3.98 on SALE