- Released: March 30, 1993
- Originally Released: 1993
- Label: GRP Records
Description by OLDIES.com:
All "ZSM" coded CDs are in new and never-played condition. Most are sealed. However, product may have manufacturer's delete notch, drill hole, prior sale stickers, or worn or missing outer wrap.
- 1.Smiles and Smiles to Go - Larry Carlton
- 2.Take Five - Acoustic Alchemy
- 3.Early A.M. Attitude - Dave Grusin / Lee Ritenour
- 4.Affair in San Miguel - Russ Freeman / The Rippingtons
- 5.Jamaica, Jamaica - Chieli Minucci / George Jinda / Special EFX
- 6.The Chief - Gary Burton
- 7.South Beat - Rene Toledo
- 8.Essence - Kevin Eubanks
- 9.Blues for TJ - Larry Carlton / B.B. King
Personnel: Larry Carlton (guitar, keyboards); Greg Carmichael , Lee Ritenour , Nick Webb , Pat Metheny, Rene Toledo, B.B. King (guitar); Russ Freeman (acoustic guitar, electric guitar, keyboards, drums, keyboard programming); Chieli Minucci (acoustic guitar, electric guitar); Kevin Eubanks (acoustic guitar); Michael Bearden (flute, string synthesizer); Brandon Fields (saxophone); Ludwig G?tz (trombone); Michael Orta (piano); Joe Sample (Fender Rhodes piano); Brian Mann (organ); Dave Grusin, Mitchel Forman, Richard Eddy, Terry Disley (keyboards); Terry Trotter (synthesizer); Gary Burton (vibraphone); Marcus Miller (electric bass, fretless bass); Will Lee (electric bass); Steve Bailey (fretless bass); Orlando Jr. Hernandez, Peter Erskine (drums, percussion); Dave Weckl, Jeff Porcaro, Rick Marotta, Carlos Vega (drums); Tony Morales (cymbals, hi-hat); George Jinda (cymbals, tambourine, bells, chimes); Steve Feid, Anselmo Febles, Crusher Bennett, Mario Argandona, Michael Fisher, Ralph MacDonald (percussion); Serge Maillard, John Parsons (programming).
Liner Note Author: Bud Katzel.
Directors: Andy Baltimore; Sonny Mediana.
Arrangers: Dave Grusin; Larry Carlton; Lee Ritenour ; Rene Toledo.