- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 3 hours, 48 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 25, 2012
- Originally Released: 2012
- Label: Time Life Records
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: "Let's Bump Up the Lights"" Cast Reunion with Carol, Vicki Lawrence, Tim Conway and Lyle Waggoner
- Featurette: I Want to Push That Button... The History of The Carol Burnett Show
- The rarely seen sketch "The Dentist," with Tom Conway and Harvey Korman (Original Air Date March 3, 1969)
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
The Carol Burnett Show is one of the most popular and beloved shows in the history of television and it is now available on DVD to all audiences for the very first time. Starting in 1967 and continuing for 11 straight years, The Carol Burnett Show was the ultimate variety show with music, acting, larger-than-life guest stars, and, of course, comedy... sketches, jokes and parodies that are as funny now as they were 40 years ago. All the episodes in the DVD collections were personally chosen by Carol, and all DVDs feature full, unedited episodes as they originally aired on television.
This side splitting release from the sketch comedy series THE CAROL BURNETT SHOW offers a collection of 16 classic episodes, featuring popular sketches like Mrs. Wiggins, The Oldest Man, and more.
Television / TV Series