Rare & Hard-To-Find Audio CDs (series)
- All "ZSM" coded CDs are in new and never-played condition. Most are sealed. However, product may have manufacturer's delete notch, drill hole, prior sale stickers, or worn or missing OUTER wrap.
- Released: 1995
- Originally Released: 1990
- Label: Nonesuch
- 2.Ramen Tabetai (I Want to Eat Ramen)
- 3.Mufujotai (Eye of the Hurricane)
- 5.Gokigen Wanisan
- 6.Owari No Kisetsu (Season of Parting)
- 7.Omocha No Cha Cha Cha (Toys Go Cha Cha Cha)
- 10.Komado Kara (From a Small Window)
- 11.Furimukeba Kaeru
- 12.Home Sweet Home
Composers: Rieko Nakagawa; Akihoro Komori; Osamu Yoshioka; Masafumi Oka; Nobuyoshi Koshibe; Harry "Haruomi" Hosono; Shigesato Itoi; Akiko Yano; Igor Stravinsky .
Personnel: Akiko Yano (vocals, piano, keyboards, background vocals); Chuei Yoshikawa (guitar, acoustic guitar, banjo, ukulele); Dean Parks, Kenji Omura (guitar, electric guitar); Harry "Haruomi" Hosono (guitar, synthesizer); Haruo Kubota (guitar); Masahiro Takekawa (violin, background vocals); Joe Strings (strings); Satoshi Nakamura (alto saxophone, tenor saxophone); Shin Kazuhara (trumpet); Shigeharu Mukai (trombone); Ryuichi Sakamoto (piano, keyboards, synthesizer, glockenspiel, background vocals); Yuji Takahashi (piano); Bill Payne (organ); Ryuichi Senba (synthesizer); Yukihiro Takahashi, Carlos Vega (drums); Kiyohiko Senba, Motoya Hamaguchi, Motoya Namaguchi (percussion); Tatsuro Yamashita, Yasuhiro Mitani, Saeko Suzuki, Peter Barakan, Keiichi Suzuki (background vocals).
Audio Mixer: Ryuichi Sakamoto.
Photographer: Kazumi Kurigami.
Unknown Contributor Role: Hideki Matsutake.
Arrangers: Harry "Haruomi" Hosono; Akiko Yano; Ryuichi Sakamoto.
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company: Simon Says (CD)
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 4 ratings.
Based on 4 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Grand River Crossings: Motown & Motor City Inspirations (CD)
$14.05 Super Savings