- Rated: R
- Run Time: 2 hours
- Video: Color
- Released: August 30, 2005
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: HBO Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A successful attorney's life is turned around when a car accident introduces him to a beautiful topless dancer. Their passions flair while exchanging phone numbers, and he learns that his new object of desire is in an abusive relationship. Plotting to kill the boyfriend, the lawyer realizes he's the target, and he's been tricked by simple body language.
Description by Warner Home Video:
When a high class attorney picks up a topless dancer, it leads to passion, it leads to sex, it leads to murder. But how long will it take him to learn that he's not the hunter in this relationship - he's the prey'
In this gripping erotic thriller, a high-priced attorney becomes attracted to a topless dancer. However, their relationship leads to murder, and he soon finds his own life in danger.
- Film debut for actress Heidi Schanz.
- Additional cast: Patricia Belcher (Judge May) and Dayton Callie (Frank DeMarco).
- Additional credits: David Minkowski (UPM), Jim LaClair (assistant director), Gerry O'Malley (Steadicam), Tony Bradley (special effects coordinator), Jon Alletcher (sound mixer), and Steven Brimmer (sound re-recording supervising).
- Color by DeLuxe.
- Copyright 1995 Home Box Office.