Judge Dredd (Blu-ray)
In the future, one man is the law.
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$10.44 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$4.55 (30% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 36 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 18, 2012
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: Walt Disney Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Stallone's law: the making of Judge Dredd
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, French, Spanish
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French, Spanish
- DTS HD Master Audio - English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Performer:||Rob Schneider, Armand Assante, Diane Lane, Jürgen Prochnow, Joan Chen, Max Von Sydow, Balthazar Getty & Joanna Miles|
|Featured:||Maurice Roëves, Ewen Bremner, Angus MacInnes, Ian Dury, Peter Marinker, Louise Delamere, Phil Smeeton, Steve Toussaint & Bradley Savelle|
|Directed by||Danny Cannon|
|Edited by||Alex Mackie, Harry Keramidas & Jeremy Gibbs|
|Screenwriting by||William Wisher & Steven E. de Souza|
|Composition by||Alan Silvestri|
|Story by||Michael De Luca|
|Produced by||Charles M. Lippincott, Beau E.L. Marks, Andrew G. Vajna & Edward R. Pressman|
|Director of Photography:||Adrian Biddle|
In the third millenium, all-powerful Judges keep the peace in Earth's giant Mega-Cities. Judge Dredd is framed by corrupt power-seekers and must fight for his life and for justice. Based on the futuristic, action-packed comic books by John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra.
It is the 22nd Century, and Mega City One (formerly known as New York City), replete with flying vehicles, armored lawmen and 65 million citizens, has become a violent and anarchic land. As a result, the law enforcement consists of men known as judges, and each one serves as cop, judge, and occasionally executioner, allowed to mete out "justice" as he sees fit. The most elite and feared of these is the emotionless, snarling Judge Dredd. But when Dredd's clever, vile, vengeful archenemy Rico escapes from prison, he successfully frames Dredd for murder. With the judge, who has received a life sentence, out of his way, Rico begins a killing spree with judges as his special targets. But when Dredd escapes from prison and sets out to stop the deranged psycho, will a startling, familial, revelation about Rico affect his progress'
Action | Adventure | Enemies | Big Battles | Futuristic | Science-Fiction | Heroes | Robots / Cyborgs | Blockbuster | Theatrical Release
- Film is based on the Judge Dredd characters owned by Fleetway Publications Ltd., and created by John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra.
- Additional credits: Jeremy Gibbs (film editor), Diane Pearlman (visual effects producer).
- Soundtrack available on Epic Soundtrax.
Sexpots From Space Double Feature: Voyage To The Planet of... (DVD-R) TOP 25 Bestselling DVD
100 Ghost Street: The Return of Richard Speck (Blu-ray) TOP 100 Bestseller
99¢ on SALE
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 114 ratings.
Based on 114 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!