- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 39 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 18, 2012
- Originally Released: 1982
- Label: Shout Factory Theatr
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Audio Commentary with Writer/Director Tommy Lee Wallace
- Audio Commentary with Actor Tom Atkins
- Stand Alone: The Making of Halloween lll: Season of the Witch featuring interviews with Writer/Director Tommy Lee Wallace, Actors Tom Atkins, Stacey Nelkin, Brad Schacter, Stunt Coordinator Dick Warlock, Executive Producer Irwin Yablans, Director of Photography Dean Cundey, Co-Composer Alan Howarth
- Horror's Hallowed Grounds: The Locations of Halloween lll Host Sean Clark and Writer/Director Tommy Lee Wallace revisit the original shooting locations of the film
- Teaser Trailer
- Theatrical Trailer
- TV & Radio Spots
- Still Gallery
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 10/22/1982
"...Probably as good as any cheerful ghoul could ask for..."
Sight and Sound - 11/01/2000
"...The music is pounding and atmospheric..."
In the third HALLOWEEN installment (which has nothing to do with the first two films), a mad warlock hatches an evil plot to enact bloody mass murder. He creates creepy masks which force the wearer to commit violent acts of assassination on the night of Halloween.
Theatrical Release |