- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 39 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 18, 2012
- Originally Released: 1982
- Label: Shout Factory
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Audio Commentary with Writer/Director Tommy Lee Wallace
- Audio Commentary with Actor Tom Atkins
- Stand Alone: The Making of Halloween lll: Season of the Witch featuring interviews with Writer/Director Tommy Lee Wallace, Actors Tom Atkins, Stacey Nelkin, Brad Schacter, Stunt Coordinator Dick Warlock, Executive Producer Irwin Yablans, Director of Photography Dean Cundey, Co-Composer Alan Howarth
- Horror's Hallowed Grounds: The Locations of Halloween lll Host Sean Clark and Writer/Director Tommy Lee Wallace revisit the original shooting locations of the film
- Teaser Trailer
- Theatrical Trailer
- TV & Radio Spots
- Still Gallery
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 10/22/1982
"...Probably as good as any cheerful ghoul could ask for..."
Sight and Sound - 11/01/2000
"...The music is pounding and atmospheric..."
In the third HALLOWEEN installment (which has nothing to do with the first two films), a mad warlock hatches an evil plot to enact bloody mass murder. He creates creepy masks which force the wearer to commit violent acts of assassination on the night of Halloween.