- Released: September 27, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: EMI Special Products
- 1.Tonight I Celebrate My Love - (with Roberta Flack)
- 2.I'm So Into You
- 3.What You Won't Do For Love - (with Natalie Cole)
- 4.Feel The Fire
- 5.You're Lookin' Like Love To Me - (with Roberta Flack)
- 6.Reaching For The Sky
- 7.Gimme Some Time - (with Natalie Cole)
- 8.Let The Feeling Flow
- 9.I Just Came Here To Dance - (with Roberta Flack)
Personnel: Peabo Bryson (vocals); Roberta Flack, Natalie Cole (vocals).
Photographer: E.J. Camp.
Peabo Bryson helped pioneer the smooth urban contemporary soul sound of the late '70s and '80s, and his velvet voice was perfectly suited to slow-burning duets with female partners. There are several of them on this short collection, including three with Roberta Flack ("Tonight I Celebrate My Love," "You're Looking Like Love to Me," "I Just Came Here to Dance") and two with Natalie Cole ("What You Won't Do for Love," "Gimme Some Time"). This is hardly a proper best-of, and is missing his 1978 hit "Reaching for the Gold," for instance, and at an extremely short running time, can't be recommended as the place to start to sample this urbane singer. This issue reproduces the same set list and sequence as Collectables' 2003 release of the same title, although with different graphics and artwork. ~ Steve Leggett