The Thinker Mug - Disappearing Worries 16 oz. Ceramic Mug
|You Save:||$2 (13% Off)|
Temporarily Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
U.S. Shipping Only
- Alice in Wonderland - Disappearing Cheshire Cat - 12 oz. Ceramic Mug ~ $12.98
- The Constellation Mug - Heat Activated 10 oz. Ceramic Mug ~ $12.98
- Funny - Great Gays Come Out - Heat Activated 14 oz. Ceramic Mug ~ $12.98
- Great Nudes of the Art World - Heat Activated Disappearing Clothing - 16 oz. Ceramic Mug ~ $12.98
- Shakespearean Insults - 12 oz. Ceramic Mug ~ $12.98
Cups / Mug Details
- Manufacturer: Unemployed Philosophers Guild
Description by OLDIES.com:
Ever wonder what Rodin's Thinker is actually thinking about? Well, like all of us, he's got a lot on his mind. This Thinker Mug shows all of the things he's obsessed with -- money, love, health, family, jobs, and on and on and on. But when you pour in hot coffee, something very special happens -- all of the things he's obsessing about vanish before your very eyes and are replaced with the solution to most of life's problems -- namely, COFFEE. We think it's pretty cool and maybe you should think about getting one! Holds 16 oz. Disappearing mugs are not dishwasher safe.
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Customer to write an online review of this product!
- UPC: 814229006855
- Not available for international delivery
To place an order or for customer service, call toll-free 1-800-336-4627 or outside the United States, call 1-610-649-7565
Open Monday-Friday: 8am-11pm, Weekends: 10am-10pm (Eastern Time)
Se habla Español! Spanish-speaking representatives available, Monday-Friday: 9am-4pm (Eastern Time)
© 2017 OLDIES.com and its affiliates and partner companies. All rights reserved.