- Released: August 22, 2000
- Label: Sony U.S. Latin
- 1.Mediterraneo - (Spanish)
- 2.Aquellas Pequenas Cosas - (Spanish)
- 3.La Mujer que Yo Quiero - (Spanish)
- 4.Pueblo Blanco - (Spanish)
- 5.Tio Alberto - (Spanish)
- 6.Que Va a Ser de Ti - (Spanish)
- 7.Lucia - (Spanish)
- 8.Vagabundear - (Spanish)
- 9.Barquito de Papel - (Portuguese)
- 10.Vencidos - (Spanish)
Recorded at Fonit Studios, Milan, Italy.
Digitally remastered (Torres Sound).
After building up his Spanish audience during the late 1960s, Joan Manual Serrat went international with 1971's Mediterraneo, a popular album in the Nueva canci¢n, Spanish folk, and ballad trova traditions. The album went out of print in the decades that followed its release and was eventually reissued in 2000, long after Serrat had established himself as one of the world's premiere Catalan songwriters. ~ Andrew Leahey