Heroic Bob Steele poses as a famous outlaw, The Oklahoma Cyclone, to find out who kidnapped his father.
|You Save:||$2.03 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 Alpha DVDs for $39.90
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
More products that might interest you:
- Classic Western Collection: 20 Full Color Vintage Movie Postcards ~ $9.98 (Save 33%)
- Assistant Director Jerry Murdock
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 4 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Released: November 19, 2002
- Originally Released: 1930
- Label: Alpha Video
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- [unspecified] - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Performer:||Nita Ray, Al St. John, Charles King & Slim Whitaker|
|Directed by||John P. McCarthy & J.P. McCarthy|
|Original story by||J.P. McCarthy|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Cowboy star Bob Steele makes his movie singing debut in The Oklahoma Cyclone, the second of his eight westerns made for release by Tiffany. The quiet border town of Santa Maria has been overrun by a gang of bandits who terrorize the peaceful - and in the case of Carmelita (Rita Ray), beautiful - inhabitants. Steele, the Oklahoma Cyclone of the title, disguises himself as a bandit in order to infiltrate the gang who has abducted his father, the sheriff. The Oklahoma Cyclone shoots straight and sings three songs in this vintage Western.
Bob falls for a lovely senorita when he falls in with a crowd of outlaws.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 12 ratings.
Based on 12 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 13,186
- UPC: 089218406897
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Westerns Movie Categories:
100 Rifles (Widescreen) (DVD) ~
$10.80 Super Savings
3 Bad Men / Hangman's House (DVD) ~
$16.13 Super Savings
- 3 Godfathers (DVD) ~ $9.05 on SALE
- 3:10 to Yuma (Widescreen) (DVD) ~ $7
3:10 to Yuma (Blu-ray) ~
$7.99 Super Savings
- 26 Men - Volumes 1-3 (3-DVD) ~ $10.50 on SALE
- $50,000 Reward (Silent) (with Bonus Short, "Then Came The Yawn") (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- 7 Sins of The Vampire (2002) / Devilish Desire of Dario Dragani (2012) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- 70s Grindhouse Black Exploitation: TNT Jackson (1979) / The Black Godfather (1974) / Black Cobra (1981) / Black Cobra 2 (1990) / Black Cobra 3: The Manila Connection (1990) / The Black Gestapo (1975) / The Black Six (1974) (3-DVD) ~ $10.50 on SALE
- Abilene Town (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE