Roseanne Complete 5th Season (3-DVD)
|You Save:||$6 (40% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Number of Discs: 3
- Rated: TV-G
- Video: Color
- Released: September 4, 2012
- Originally Released: 2012
- Label: Mill Creek Ent
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Roseanne Answers the fans top questions
- Video Commentary
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Roseanne, John Goodman, Sara Gilbert, Laurie Metcalf, Michael Fishman, Johnny Galecki & Glenn Quinn|
|Performer:||Natalie West, Sandra Bernhard, Alicia Goranson, Shelley Winters & Estelle Parsons|
|Featured:||Morgan Fairchild, Tom Arnold, Wings Hauser, Mara Hobel, Sally Kirkland, Ed Begley, Jr. & Danielle Harris|
One of the major family sitcoms of the late 1980s/early 1990s, ROSEANNE became popular for its no-nonsense attitude and its humorously honest portrayal of American life. With a set resembling the living room of countless family homes across the United States, the show concerned itself the with the antics of its main star, Roseanne Barr (later Roseanne Arnold), her husband Dan (John Goodman), and their kids. More like a regular working-class family than any other characters previously seen on television, the Illinois-bred Connors use brutal honesty and acerbic wit to raise their three children: rapidly maturing Becky, sarcastic Darlene, and precocious DJ. Meanwhile, they have to deal with the typical problems of an American family, such as annoying relatives, worries about jobs and money, and the struggle to find time for themselves. ROSEANNE was among the first shows on television to deal in a truthful and deglamorized way with everyday issues that average viewers could relate to--and it managed to remain funny and touching while doing so. All 25 uncut episodes from the show's fifth season are included here, as well as an interview with the show's star.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 40 ratings.
Based on 40 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking DVD:
- NBC News - Deep Throat: Full Story of Watergate (DVD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up Case) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- The Golden Age of Cartoons: Cultoons! Rare, Lost and Strange Cartoons! Ads and Oddities (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Kickin' It Shaolin Style (3-DVD) ~ $5.98 on SALE
- NBC News - Inside Evil: Serial Killers Jeffrey Dahmer & Son of Sam (DVD) ~ 99¢ on SALE