- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 26 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: March 4, 2008
- Originally Released: 1970
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 1.0 - Spanish
- Dolby Surround 2.0 - English, French
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
- Additional Release Material:
- Music Video: "You Can Hear Horton. Horton Can Hear You!" (Sing-along)
- Animated Shorts:
- "Dr. Seuss' Butter Battle Book"
- "Daisy-Head Mayzie"
- "Horton Hatches the Egg!"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
The imagination of Dr. Seuss meets the classic animation of Chuck Jones in this adaptation of one the doc's most beloved books, HORTON HEARS A WHO! Though he may be just an elephant, Horton has a magnificent power--to hear the voices that come from a tiny planet hiding inside a dust particle! Unfortunately, his fellow pachyderms just think Horton has been out in the jungle sun too long. For his own good, they steal his precious particle and, with it, the the residents of Who-ville. Can Horton rescue his microscopic friends before they bite the dust'