- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 32 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: August 21, 2012
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: Olive Films
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
"I'm being erased!"
- Billy Halleck (ROBERT JOHN BURKE)
An overweight, big-shot attorney enters into a losing compact with a vengeful gypsy, resulting to his brief joy in a dramatic and persistent loss of unwanted pounds. Based on the book by best-selling author Stephen King.
Billy Halleck, a 300-pound lawyer, kills a gypsy due to his negligent driving. But thanks to some false evidence, the judge lets Halleck go. However, the deceased's father, a 109-year-old gypsy king, takes justice into his own hands by putting a horrible, ironic curse on the obese man.
Soon, through no effort of his own, Billy becomes thinner. And thinner. And thinner. While this seems like a godsend at first, the hex put on Billy quickly becomes a living nightmare -- with no end in sight...
Law / Lawyers |
Psychic Forces |
Theatrical Release |
- Released theatrically in the USA October 25, 1996.
- Color by DeLuxe.
- Additional cast: John Horton (Judge Cary Rossington); Joy Lentz (Linda Halleck) and Jeff Ware (Max Duggenfield).