- Released: March 12, 2013
- Originally Released: 2013
- Label: Evolution Ltd
- 1.Just Tell Me you Love Me
- 2.I'd Really Love To See You Tonight
- 4.It's Sad To Belong
- 6.Sometimes When We touch
- 7.Leader Of The Band
- 8.Not For Me
- 9.Where Do I Go From Here
- 10.Soldier In The Rain
- 11.We'll Never Have To Say Goodbye Again
- 12.What Can I Do With This Broken Heart
- 13.Love Is The Answer
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Audio Mixer: Tom Wurth.
Recording information: Disk Eyes Productions, Bellevue, WA; Ocean Way, Nashville, TN; Sony Tree Int'l Studios, Nashville, TN.
Photographer: Dana Peters-Coley.
Arrangers: John Ford Coley; Carlo Gaa.
John Ford Coley, a classically trained pianist, is best known as one half of the duo England Dan & John Ford Coley. When the duo split in 1980, Coley formed a new group for a single album, then turned his attention more to acting, although he kept up his songwriting, and by the late '90s he was touring as a musician again, often as a sideman on the nostalgia circuit. This set collects the best of his solo releases. ~ Steve Leggett