- Commentary with Karen Black and writer William F. Nolan
Terror Scribe featurette
Three Colors Black featurette
- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 12 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: August 29, 2006
- Originally Released: 1975
- Label: Dark Sky Films
- Special Edition
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary: Karen Black; William F. Nolan - Writer
- "Richard Matheson: Terror Scribe"
- "Three Colors Black"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Legendary producer / director Dan Curtis (Dark Shadows, The Night Stalker) teams up with writers Richard Matheson (I Am Legend, The Twilight Zone) and William F. Nolan (Logan's Run, Burnt Offerings) to present three tales of horrific suspense in this made-for-television anthology that also showcases the tremendous acting talent of Karen Black (Five Easy Pieces, The Day Of The Locust), who plays no less than four distinct roles. In Julie, an aggressive college student seduces and ultimately blackmails his seemingly shy English professor. In Millicent And Therese, two polar-opposite sisters become increasingly hell-bent on the undoing of one another. And in Amelia, a woman falls prey to a murderous Zuni fetish doll.
Karen Black is a woman tormented by evil in three horrific tales of terror including one in which she is chased around her apartment by an ankle-high voodoo doll wielding a butcher knife. Made for television.