Johnny Cash All Aboard the Blue Train [Bonus Tracks]
|You Save:||$1.40 (10% Off)|
Temporarily Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
- Released: September 9, 2003
- Label: Varese Sarabande
- 1.Blue Train
- 2.There You Go
- 3.Train of Love
- 4.Goodbye Little Darlin' Goodbye
- 5.(I Heard That) Lonesome Whistle
- 6.Come in Stranger
- 7.Rock Island Line
- 8.Give My Love to Rose
- 9.Hey Porter
- 10.Folsom Prison Blues
- 11.Wreck of the Old '97
- 12.So Doggone Lonesome
- 13.Train of Love
- 14.Give My Love to Rose - (previously unreleased, alternate take)
- 15.Hey Porter - (previously unreleased, alternate take)
- 16.Leave That Junk Alone - (originally unissued on Sun)
- 17.You're My Baby (Little Woolly Booger) - (previously unreleased, undubbed version)
- 18.Brakeman's Blues - (incomplete, originally unissued on Sun)
Includes liner notes by Bill Dahl.
Liner Note Author: Bill Dahl.
Originally put together by Sun Records in 1962, some four years after Johnny Cash had flown the coop to Columbia, this collection of train-related songs actually holds together better than many more recent compilations. Together with the familiar strains of "Rock Island Line," "The Wreck of Old '97," and "Hey, Porter!," the 21st-century version features previously unreleased outtakes and demos of songs like Jimmie Rodgers' "Brakeman's Blues," Cash's own "Leave That Junk Alone," and his "You're My Baby'--the latter later rocked-up by Roy Orbison--which Cash claimed was the worst song he ever wrote.
Sings I Walk The Line / Sings Folsom Prison Blues (CD)(8)
$2.98 on SALE
Get Rhythm / Story Songs of Trains And Rivers (CD)(10)
$5.98 on SALE
Sings The Greatest Hits / Sings The Blue Train (CD)(2)
$4.98 on SALE
Country Top Hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s (4-CD)(5)
$19.98 on SALE
Best of Chicago Garage Bands - The Quill Records Story (CD)(14)
99¢ on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!