Clarence Williams The Complete Recorded Works, Volume 2: 1927-1932
- Released: November 21, 1995
- Label: Document
- 2.Take Your Black Bottom Dance Outside
- 3.West End Blues
- 4.Get Up Off Your Knees
- 5.West End Blues
- 6.St. Louis Blues
- 7.Lonesome Lovesick Blues
- 8.Have You Ever Felt That Way?
- 9.What Can You Without Me
- 10.Do It, Baby
- 11.Mushy Love
- 12.If You Like Me
- 13.If You Like Me - (Take A)
- 14.Dentist Chair Blues, Part 1
- 15.Dentist Chair Blues, Part 2
- 16.Saturday Night Jag
- 17.You've Got To Give Some
- 18.I've Got What It Takes
- 19.Wipe 'Em Off
- 20.How Can I Get It
- 21.What If We Do
- 22.Keep It To Yourself
- 23.Wouldn't Stop Doing It
- 24.I Ain't Going To Sell You None
/The Blues Singers.
Personnel: Clarence Williams (piano); Hazel Smith, Margaret Webster, Katherine Henderson, Catherine Henderson (vocals); Leroy Harris (banjo); Albert Socarras (clarinet, alto saxophone); Arville Harris (clarinet, tenor saxophone); Ernest Elliott, Ben Whittet (clarinet); Garvin Bushell (alto saxophone); Charlie Gaines (trumpet); Ed Allen, Ed Anderson , King Oliver (cornet); Ed Cuffee, Charlie Irvis (trombone); Floyd Casey (washboard).
Audio Remasterer: Gerhard Wessely.
Liner Note Author: Colin Bray.
Recording information: Long Island, NY, Unites States (04/27/1927-03/29/1932); NYC, NY, Unites States (04/27/1927-03/29/1932).
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
WJMK 104.3 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 60s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE
Country Top Hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s (4-CD)
$19.98 on SALE
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE