Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 2 hours
- Video: Color
- Released: July 6, 2010
- Originally Released: 2002
- Label: Ais
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- DTS HD Master Audio - English
- Subtitles - English, French
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 12/28/2001
"...Mr. Penn, with his usual discipline, burrows deep into Sam....You need only look into the actor's eyes to see how deeply he is committed to perceiving the world the way Sam does..."
Box Office - 01/01/2002
"...Emotionally effective....Fanning, in her first feature role, is charmingly earnest and positively luminous..."
Rolling Stone - 01/31/2001
"...[Penn] gives a bold, heartfelt performance....[It's] a portrayal of stirring emotion and blunt truth..."
Total Film - 05/01/2002
"..[Fanning is] cute without being cutesy, smart without being smart-arsed, she's the bright eyed emotional heart of the film..."
Law / Lawyers |
Social Issues |
- Original Production Year: 2001.