Marcus Miller Renaissance
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$14.22 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$2.76 (16% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: August 7, 2012
- Originally Released: 2012
- Label: Concord Records
- 4.Slippin' Into Darkness
- 5.Setembro (Brazilian Wedding Song)
- 6.Jekyll & Hyde
- 7.Interlude: Nocturnal Mist
- 9.Mt. Clean
- 10.Goree (Go-Ray)
- 13.I'll Be There
Audio Mixers: David Isaac; Taka Honda; Bruce Miller.
Recording information: Hannibal Studio, Santa Monica, CA; Sear Sound, New York, NY; The Funk Rehab Labs, Mesquite, TX; The Music Shed, New Orleans, LA.
Photographers: Bibi Green; Mathieu Zazzo; Josh Semolik.
Arranger: Marcus Miller.
After switching his attention to supergroup S.M.V. and two consecutive live efforts, Brooklyn jazz multi-instrumentalist Marcus Miller returns to the studio for his first solo effort in four years, Renaissance. Showcasing a new stripped-down sound and backed by a young team of virtuoso musicians, the follow-up to 2008's Marcus includes eight original compositions, cover versions of the Jackson 5's "I'll Be There" and War's "Slippin' into Darkness," and collaborations with Gretchen Parlato and Rub‚n Blades ("Setembro") and Dr. John ("Tightrope"). ~ Jon O'Brien
Marcus MillerThe Ozell Tapes: The Official Bootleg (Live) (2-CD)
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 18 ratings.
Based on 18 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Somebody's Been Sleeping / 100 Proof Aged In Soul [Import] (CD)(2)
$11.12 Super Savings
20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection: Best of Atl (CD)(11)
$8.34 Super Savings
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists Top Hits of the 70s - Absolute Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists Absolute Hits - Top Hits of the 60s: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists Ultimate Jukebox Hits of the 70s, Volume 4 & 5 (2-CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists Top Hits of the 80s: Groovin' Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists Ultimate Rock & Roll Time Capsule, Volume 4 - Disc 2 (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE