- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours
- Video: Color
- Released: September 15, 2009
- Originally Released: 1988
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Entertainment Weekly - 09/30/1994
"...Coscarelli maintains the depraved integrity of his original vision..." -- Rating: B+
A.V. Club - 03/27/2013
"Along with Raimi, Coscarelli cut against the grain of '80s horror, leavening scares with comedy..." -- Grade: B
The mortician known as "The Tall Man" returns with his deadly spheres to recruit new members for his army of the undead.
The Tall Man is back with a vengeance in Phantasm II, the second chapter in the cult classic Phantasm series! Released after seven years in a mental hospital, Mike convinces his old pal Reggie to join forces with him to hunt down and destroy the Tall Man once and for all. Mike's visions lead them to a quiet little town where a horde of flying killer balls aim to slice and dice their gruesome way through each of them. Exploding with special effects, unparalleled thrills, horror and suspense, Phantasm II climaxes with a blood-curdling conclusion that you have to see to believe.
A pair of romantically inclined psychic teens and their middle-aged friend, Reg, battle the evil Tall Man and his legions of the undead.
- Sequel to the 1979 film, "Phantasm," which was also made by Don Coscarelli. Reggie Bannister and Angus Scrimm reprise their roles from the first film.
- Color by Foto-Kem. Sound by Dolby.
- Copyright 1988 Spacegate Corporation.