- Released: September 16, 2003
- Label: White Swan
- 1.Bolo Hari - (the blue God comes to town remix, with Niraj Chag)
- 2.Himilaya Trance - (with Cosmic Rocker)
- 3.Mangalam - (chillums at dawn remix, with Sean Dinsmore)
- 4.Dakini - (monsoon remix, with Aram Ram)
- 5.Secret Place - (with Karsh Kale)
- 6.Shiva Moon - (with Maneesh De Moor)
- 7.Sky Kisses Earth - (with Sean Dinsmore)
- 8.Water Down the Ganges - (Joi on the gangas remix, with Joi)
- 9.Bolo Hari - (instant pudding mix, with Dharma Dogz)
- 10.Lahore Connection - (with Toires)
Composers: Manish Vyas; Prem Joshua.
Audio Mixers: Niraj Chag; Sean Dinsmore.
Audio Remixers: Cosmic Rocker; Karsh Kale; Niraj Chag; Prem Joshua; Sean Dinsmore.
Recording information: BPSI Studios; Buzz-Erk Studios, London, England; Crystal Mountain Studios, Ashland, OR; Digidog Domain, Chatsworth, CA; Mighty Junn Studios, New York, NY.
Arrangers: Karsh Kale; Manish Vyas; Prem Joshua.
DAKINI LOUNGE is a brilliant musical clash organized by a cultural innovator, and featuring the hard-beat science of today's most popular remixers. German-born Prem Joshua is a sitar master, Indian flutist, saxophone player, and award-winning composer. By combining Indian and European music, he became one of the best-selling recording artists in India. His unique artistry blends electronica and urban dance beats with the sensuous sounds of South Asia. Using ancient instruments and traditional session players, his music has an authenticity that cannot be replicated by studio tricks or synthesizers. On DAKINI LOUNGE, Joshua features some major label artists like Karsh Kale, Sean Dinsmore of The Dum Dum Project, and Dharma Dogz--an alias for the hot producers Waterbone. These remixers do their best to purpose the album for dance floors all over the world. Karsh Kale delivers the most striking track, "Secret Place," which tears apart the original with hypnotic stereo effects and hard drum- and-bass beats. Sean Dinsmore plays it cooler with a swaying remix of "Sky Kisses Earth" that uses a sample of the sitar as a percussion instrument.