- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 22 minutes
- Released: July 17, 2012
- Originally Released: 2011
- Label: IFC Independent Film
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Trailer
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Los Angeles Times - 03/23/2012
"[F]ilmmaker Abel Ferrara apparently has mellowed and straightened out, giving his most recent work an increasingly elegiac cast."
Movieline - 03/23/2012
"[W]eirdly compelling....Ferrara has some fun exploring both the high-tech and low-tech ways in which a human being, on the last day of mankind's existence, might reach out to others."
A.V. Club - 03/22/2012
"Ferrara fills the couple's living space with screens large and small, blaring overlapping monologues....The improvised dialogue takes hairpin turns..."
Willem Dafoe and Shanyn Leigh headline director Abel Ferrara's apocalyptic drama set in a New York City loft, where an artist and an actor await the end of the world. Natasha Lyonne and Paul Hipp co-star.