Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 36 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 17, 2012
- Originally Released: 1990
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, French, Spanish
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French, Spanish
- DTS HD Master Audio - English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 02/10/1990
"...Seagal is effective for both his novelty value and his ability to be both literally and figuratively disarming. And the film itself is a lively one..."
Gunned down and left for dead when his family was murdered, Detective Mason Storm awakes from a seven-year coma and seeks to settle the score. With the aid of a coma ward nurse and his former partner - now retired - he goes after the corrupt politician who engineered the attempt on his life.
Corrupt politician Vernon Trent kills the wife of good-guy cop Mason Storm and puts Storm in a coma. Seven years later, Storm wakes up and, with the aid of his gorgeous nurse, sets out to find his missing son and take his revenge on Trent.
Martial Arts |
Theatrical Release |
- At the time this film was made, Kelly Le Brock was married to Steven Seagal.
- Estimated budget $10 million. Filmed in Los Angeles, California. Shot in Technicolor.
- Rated BBFC 15 by the British Board of Film Censors.
- Released in North America February 9, 1990.