Alejandro Sanz Mas
|You Save:||$1 (10% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: September 9, 1997
- Originally Released: 1997
- Label: Warner Music Latina
- 1.Y, Si Fuera Ella? - (Spanish)
- 2.Ese Ultimo Momento - (Spanish)
- 3.Corazon Partio - (Spanish)
- 4.Siempre es de Noche - (Spanish)
- 5.La Margarita Dijo No - (Spanish)
- 6.Hoy que No Estas - (Spanish)
- 7.Un Charquito de Estrellas - (Spanish)
- 8.Amiga Mia - (Spanish)
- 9.Si Hay Dios... - (Spanish)
- 10.Aquello que Me Diste - (Spanish)
Personnel: Alejandro Sanz (vocals, Spanish guitar); Saverio Porciello, Joan Bibiloni (acoustic guitar); Vincente Amigo (Spanish guitar); Ludovico Vagnone (electric guitar); Roberto Manzin, Sergio Lavandera (saxophone); Lulo Perez (trumpet, flugelhorn, percussion); Lazaro Ordonez (trombone); Emanuele Ruffinengo (piano, keyboards, programming); Paolo Costa, Alfredo Paixao (bass); Lele Melotti (drums); Ruben Dantas, Seydu (percussion); Luca Jurman, Elena Roggero, Paola Repele, Mayte Pizarro, Eva Duran (background vocals).
Grupo Folclorico Del Coro Del Valle: Enriquie "Quique" Ansilno, J. Maria De Azpiazu, Israel Ceca, Pablo Frances, Miguel Garcia, Ruben Garcia, J. Miguel "Chemi" Gines, Manuel Bonzalez, J. Domingo Lopez, Antioco Llanos, Oliver Luna, Juan Minguez (background vocals).
Producers: Emanuele Ruffinengo, Miguel Angel Arenas.
Engineers: Luca Vittori, Fabrizio Facioni, Nino Giuffrida, Giamba Lizzori, Juan Vinader.
Principally recorded at Excalibur and Morning, Milan, Italy; Plastic, Rome, Italy.
Personnel: Alejandro Sanz (Spanish guitar); Joan Bibiloni, Saverio Porciello (acoustic guitar); Ludovico Vagnone (electric guitar); Vicente Amigo (Spanish guitar); Roberto Manzin, Sergio Lavandera (saxophone); Lulo Perez (trumpet, horns, percussion); Lazaro Ordonez (trombone); Emanuele Ruffinengo (piano, keyboards, programming); Elio Ribagli, Lele Melotti (drums); Rubem Dantas (percussion); Luca Jurman, Mayte Pizarro, Grupo Folclorico del Cora del Valle, Paolo Repele, Pedro S nchez, Elena Roggero, Eva Duran (background vocals).
Audio Mixers: Maurizio Biancani; Renato Cantele.
Recording information: Excalibur, Milan, Italy; Morning, Milan, Italy; Plastic, Roma; Red Led, Madrid, Spain; SIntonia, Madrid, Spain.
Photographer: Jesus Ugalde.
Arrangers: Luca Jurman; Emanuele Ruffinengo; Lulo Perez.
Nearly a decade into his commercial recording career, Alejandro Sanz reached new heights of success with the award-winning album M s (1997) and its abundance of smash hit singles ("Y, ¨Si Fuera Ella?," "Coraz¢n Part¡o," "Amiga M¡a," "Aquello Que Me Diste"). The Spanish singer/songwriter was no stranger to success at this point in his career, of course, having scored several hit singles with a handful of prior albums. M s elevated his career to a new level. Henceforth, not only was Sanz successful in Spain but internationally, too. ~ Jason Birchmeier
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 67 ratings.
Based on 67 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists Extreme Hits - The Sixties, Volume 2: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists Best of Chicago Garage Bands - The Quill Records Story (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- The Herd Very Best of I Can Fly (Featuring Peter Frampton) (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists History of Rock - JukeBox Giants, Volume 3 (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- King Curtis Enjoy Records - The Best of King Curtis (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE